You can automatically download sermons from our website to your iPhone (or iPad) by following these steps:
- Open the Podcast app (it is a default app included with your device – it may be inside a Folder called “Extras”).
- Tap on the “My Podcasts” button near the bottom left of the screen.
- Tap the plus symbol in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Tap the “Add Podcast” button that appears.
- A box should appear that says “Add a podcast by URL”. Enter the following address in the box: https://catheyscreek.com/sermons/feed/
- Tap the “Subscribe” button.
- That’s it! One or two of the most recent sermons should immediately begin to download.
From now on, new sermons will appear in the Podcast app automatically when they are made available on our website (usually within a few hours after they are posted). You can control how many sermons are downloaded at a time and manage other settings by clicking the gear symbol near the upper right corner of the page.